Free Home Care Assessment
Free Home Care Assessment for Elder Care
in Hinsdale and Chicagoland
Elder care services at Independence-4-Seniors of Hinsdale start with a free in-home assessment by a Registered Nurse for each client prior to beginning home care services.
Home Care Assessment Goals:
- Proper assessment of the client’s specific needs, making sure our elder care services can be safely and properly performed.
- Performing a safety evaluation of the senior's home and recommending any necessary modifications.
- Determining the senior's preferences related to the personality and skills of an appropriate caregiver.
- Reviewing cost of care, billing and client services agreement.
- Describing the ongoing management that will occur by the agency manager who is a Registered Nurse. She will make ongoing elder care recommendations as the senior's needs may change over time.
Upon completion of the in-home assessment, a caregiver is selected and may receive additional training in order to meet the specific needs of that senior. You always have the right to meet and approve of the caregiver prior to the start of the assignment.
Independence-4-Seniors provides in-home elder care services in Hinsdale, Western Springs, La Grange, Downers Grove, and the surrounding Chicago suburbs. Contact us at (630) 323-4665 today if you have questions or would like to schedule your complimentary assessment.